Where land meets sea, Cornwall is oft referred to as one of England’s best kept secrets.
You can’t go further west than Cornwall. With wild coastline, beautiful beaches and so many local customs to observe, Cornwall is coastal town magic.
Chances are, when you think of the weather in England, you think of grey skies and rain. So many times, especially in St. Ives, I caught myself thinking, am I in England or the Mediterranean?
And although not a tropical as St. Ives, the towns of Penzance, Newlyn and Mousehole are quaint on a British seaside level I hadn’t experienced before.
Posts with full details on each place I visited coming soon, but for now, hopefully these photos inspire an adventure of your own.
Other Posts You May Enjoy
- What to Eat at Borough Market
- London: City Guide
- 10 Things to do on Your First Visit to London
- Where to Find the Best Views in London
- Best Places for a Cocktail in London
- 15 Coffee Shops in London You’ll Love
- A Morning at Colombia Road Flower Market
- Escaping the City at Kew Gardens
- Mad Hatter Afternoon Tea in London
- A Very Merry Christmas in London
- A Late Summer Night in Peckham
- 3 Tips for Visiting the Buckingham Palace State Rooms
- Discovering Magic at the Harry Potter Studio Tour
- 5 Places in the UK, Perfect for a Summertime Getaway
- A Day Trip to the Cotswolds from London
- Day Trip from London: Arundel Castle
- Visiting Windsor Castle from London
- Visiting Hampton Court Palace from London
- An Afternoon at Hever Castle, Anne Boleyn’s Childhood Home
- Hiking the Seven Sisters in England
- One Day in Bath, England
- Looking for Banksy in Bristol
- 5 Reasons to Visit Charming Rye
- Cornish Coastal Town Magic in Penzance
- Finding Tropical Paradise in St. Ives, England
- A Charming Day Out in Shere, England
- Down by the Sea in Hastings
- A Day by the Sea in Margate, England
- One Day in Oxford
- One Day in Canterbury, England