Tel Aviv blew me away. After only one day in the city, it immediately ranked as one of my favourite cities in the world- top five even.
The coastal city is a place that’s hard to put into words- it’s ancient Middle Eastern history and culture, but mixed with a modern heartbeat- relaxed and fun-loving.
And by contrast, in Jerusalem, the religious history is enough to leave anyone awestruck.
Couple these two special cities with an afternoon spent floating in the Dead Sea, gazing at Jordan in the distance, and you’ll be hard pressed to dream of a better holiday.
City, beach, history, nightlife, desert sun, delicious eats and excellent cocktails. Everything I love about a holiday.
Full posts on my favourite things to do in Tel Aviv, and recaps of my visits to Jerusalem and the Dead Sea coming soon, but until then- hope these photos cue wanderlust for visiting Israel.
Have you ever been to Israel? What was your favourite part of your visit?
Other Posts You May Enjoy
- Tel Aviv City Guide: What to Do, Eat & Drink
- 5 Things You Must Eat While in Israel
- Must Know Tips Before Visiting the Dead Sea
- An Awe-Inspiring Visit to Jerusalem
- A Magical Winter Sunrise in Cappadocia
- A Mini Guide: Two Days in ‘Out of This World’ Cappadocia
- More Than Turkish Coffee: Istanbul’s Coolest Cafes
- The Best Bits of Istanbul in 72 Hours