The most straightforward of the bunch, the UK and Ireland refers to all four countries in the UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland), as well as the country of Ireland.
UK & Ireland Destinations I’ve Visited:
- England: London, Oxford, Rye, Brighton, Colchester, Bath, Canterbury, Whitstable, Cambridge, Hastings, Bristol, Cotswolds, 7 Sisters County Park, Margate, Cornwall (St. Ives, Penzance, Mousehole, Newlyn), Shere, Salisbury and Stonehenge
- Ireland: Dublin, Kilkenny, Cobh, Kinsale, Adare, Limerick, Doolin, Galway
- Northern Ireland: Belfast, Causeway Coast
- Scotland: Edinburgh, Glasgow, Oban
- Wales: Caerphilly, Cardiff